Absorbine Fungasol Spray
Fungasol is proven to treat a range of fungal and bacterial skin conditions, making it a great first line of defense, even if the exact nature of an equine skin problem isn’t readily apparent. Clean, treat, and protect your horse’s skin with a gentle formula that includes tea tree oil and a powerful Biopolysan booster ingredient derived from coconuts to enhance the formula’s efficiency. Use separately, or as a complete system to treat even the toughest bacterial and fungal skin conditions.
- Spray is a quick and easy application for a wide range of applications, penetrates thick coats
- Patented Biopolysan® technology, derived from coconuts, is proven to boost the effectiveness of the formula
- Fights tough conditions including rain rot; dry, flaky skin; wound bacteria; girth itch; dew poisoning; pastern dermatitis (scratches/greasy heel); and ringworm
- Soothes and helps treat tail itching and rubbing
Directions for Use
1) Cleanse the affected area(s) with soapy, warm water. For optimal results, choose Fungasol Shampoo.
2) Pat dry.
3) Use Fungasol Spray to spray the whole coat, concentrating on the affected area(s).
4) Let the spray air dry. Do not rinse.
5) Repeat daily until the condition is resolved.
Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.21%, Triclosan 0.1%.
Inactive Ingredients: Ammonium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Glyceryl Laurate, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf (Tea Tree) Oil, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Proplene Glycol, Potassium Laurate, Water