Maintain your cat’s digestive health with the VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Supplement for cats. This supplement helps promote the growth of good bacteria in the GI tract, which is great for intestinal balance. Quality matters and Advita uses four, live active cultures:
- Enterococcus faecium
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Bacillus coagulans
Combined with prebiotic inulin, one daily dose is also packed with vitamins for a host of health benefits. Plus, it’s highly-palatable and comes in easy-to-tear packets so you can easily mix it into your pet's food.
Comes in easy-to-tear packets and combines well with food. Our product does not disrupt the taste your pets prefer so they get all the benefits they need.
- Contains guaranteed amounts of four different live, active cultures (Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bacillus coagulans) and pre-biotic inulin
- Total Microorganisms: 2 x 108 (200,000,000) colony forming units/packet.
- Is micro-encapsulated for better stability.
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system and promotes intestinal microbial balance and health.
- Is highly palatable for cats in an easy-to-tear package for pet owners.
- Contains Vitamins A, E, and C.
Directions for Use
Feed your cat one packet daily under the supervision of your veterinarian.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms including: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, and Bacillus coagulans. Analysis includes a minimum of: 44.0% Crude Protein, 12.0% Crude Fat, and a maximum of 1.0% Crude Fiber and 5.0% Moisture. Includes a Total Microorganism minimum of 2x108 Colony Forming Units (CFU)/g (200,000,000).
Recommended for the Advita Probiotic Supplement for Cats (30 packets)