AlphaTRAK 3 Control Solution For Dogs & Cats
Ensure the most accurate results when monitoring your pet’s blood sugar with AlphaTrak 3 Control Solution. The AlphaTrak 3 Control Solution is a red liquid with a fixed amount of glucose designed for use when performing a control solution test. Control solution tests are essential for monitoring the performance of your diabetic testing equipment and crucial to ensuring accurate results.
An essential supply for any canine or feline diabetic testing kit, this control solution helps you practice testing without using animal blood and allows you to confirm that your meter and test strips are working together properly. Made for use with the AlphaTrak 3 Blood Glucose Meter (sold separately), this control solution is also helpful for double-checking the meter and test strips’ functionality when you get an unexpected reading. Use it as part of your complete blood glucose testing regimen for your furry friend.
- Designed for use with the AlphaTrak 3 Blood Glucose Meter (sold separately).
- Use only AlphaTrak 3 Control Solution to test your AlphaTrak 3 Blood Glucose Meter (sold separately) for proper function.
- This control solution contains a fixed amount of glucose and should be used to perform control solution tests regularly.
- It is recommended that you perform a control solution test whenever you start a new vial of AlphaTrak 3 Test Strips (sold separately).
- Control solution range does not correlate with an animals’ blood glucose level—it is only used for testing functionality of the meter and test strips.
Directions For Use
Use as instructed by your Veterinarian.
DI water, Sodium Benzoate, Glucose, Dye, Procillin, Other Ingredients
Store control solution at a dry place between 39 - 86 °F (4 - 30 °C)