AniMed Remission For Horses
AniMed Remission with probiotics and digestive enzymes is a supplement for horses who have foundered or are prone to the risk of founder. Remission is a scientifically engineered blend of supportive natural ingredients with probiotics, functional carbohydrates (second generation prebiotic) and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Supports the beneficial bacteria in the stomach to help maintain natural gut health.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae: improves hindgut function by stimulating the natural beneficial bacteria to improve fiber digestibility as well as phosphorus and calcium uptake to improve hoof condition.
- Contains magnesium, chromium, biotin, methionine, l-lysine, vitamin C, zinc and niacin.
- Provides 70 anti oxidants, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids and all of the other essential amino acids.
- Lacto-Mos with its concentration of live probiotics supports the beneficial bacteria in the stomach to maintain natural gut health and integrity.
- Bio-Mos, a functional carbohydrate (2nd generation prebiotic), is a unique sugar that can help reduce the low glycemic and low insulin response in foods. Most importantly, Bio-Mos binds to the disease causing gram negative bacteria in the horse's gut and carries them harmlessly out through the feces.
- Made in the USA.
Directions For Use
Horses: 1 (one) ounce per day per 1000 lbs body weigh, a 160 day supply.
For maintenance, 1/2 ounce per day per 1000lbs body weight, a 320 day supply.
The enclosed scoop measures approximately 1/2 ounce.
Best results occur when used in conjunction with a feeding program based on a diet high in fiber and low in simple carbohydrates.
Guaranteed Analysis per ounce (2 scoop):
l-Lysine 2150mg, Chromium 14mg, Methionine 3000mg, Linolenic Acid (Omega 3 Fatty Acid) 510mg, Magnesium 6000mg, Selenium 1ppm, Zinc 100mg, Biotin 20mg, Niacin 40mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 1200mg, Vitamin E 70IU, Total Lactic Acid Bacteria (Probiotics) 175 million CFU.