AniMed Ulc-R-Aid with Colostrashield (4 lb)
Ulc-R-Aid with Colostrashield for Horses is designed to nutritionally support horses of all ages with gastric ulcers. Combines natural supplemental calcium and magnesium, commonly known as antacids, with the protective healing properties of Colostrashield, “mother nature’s protective shield", which contains over 37 important natural immune factors and more than 8 growth factors that aid in combating illness while protecting against infection.
- Natural alternative to pharmaceuticals and antibiotics with no side effects
- Colostrashield contains over 37 natural immune factors and more than 8 growth factors that nutritionally aid in combating illness while protecting against infection
- Growth factors work to repair and reverse the damages caused by disease and stress
- Contains L-Tryptophan, Thiamine, Calcium and Magnesium
- 4 lb container provides up to a 128 day supply for one horse
Directions for Use
Horses of all classes and ages feed 1 to 2 tablespoons per 1000lbs body weight daily. Or, 2 to 4 tablespoons 1/2 to 1 hour prior to an event which may create stress or excitement. The large end of the enclosed scoop measures 1 tablespoon (approx. 1/2 ounce).
Each Ounce Contains: L-Tryptophan 5mg, Thiamine 5mg, Calcium 2mg, Magnesium 2.4 Mg.