AniMed Via Calm For Horse Supplement
AniMed’s Viacalm Horse Supplement can work to keep your equine friend from exhibiting signs of nervousness, while promoting a sense of relaxation. By using a combination of l-tryptophan, thiamine, calcium and magnesium, your horse will maintain her mental alertness and not become drowsy. AniMed’s Viacalm Horse Supplement can also help support healthy digestion and gut stability by providing her with naturally occurring microorganisms. After all, nobody wants your horse’s nervousness to bring about an upset tummy.
- Powder formulated dietary supplement that is safe and effective for horses.
- Specially formulated to help horses from exhibiting nervousness brought on by environmental stressors.
- Can work to promote a sense of relaxation within your horse, without causing drowsiness.
- Works to help your horse maintain a sense of calm, while remaining alert.
- Contains calcium magnesium, l-tryptophan, and thiamine.
Directions For Use
The large end of the enclosed scoop measures 1 tablespoon (approx. 1/2oz).
Horses of all classes and ages: 1 to 2 tablespoons per 1000lbs body weight daily, or 2 to 4 tablespoons 1/2 hour prior to an event which may create excitement or stress. Or, as recommended by a veterinarian.
Brewers Dried Yeast, Corn Starch, Flaxseed Meal, Stabilized Rice Bran, Yeast Cultures.
Active Ingredient (per ounce):
L-Tryptophan 1000mg, Thiamine 500mg, Calcium 227mg, Magnesium 142mg.