Anthelcide Equine Dewormer Paste For Horse
Parasitism in horses can lead to a variety of health issues including organ damage, weight loss, poor growth and respiratory problems. In addition, parasite infestations may contribute to colic, which sometimes results in expensive surgery or even death.
- Equine dewormer paste for internal parasite control.
- Controls strongyles, roundworms, pinworms and threadworms.
- Contains the active ingredient oxibendazole.
- Safe for foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
- Supplied as a single dose syringe.
ANTHELCIDE® EQ Paste has shown to be effective for the removal and control of various internal parasites, including large strongyles, large roundworms, pinworms and threadworms in healthy horses.
Directions For Use
- The dosage of ANTHELCIDE EQ Paste is 10 mg/kg (22 mg/lb) of body weight (15 mg/kg (33.07 mg/lb) for strongyloides).
- A single syringe can treat up to 1,200 pounds of body weight.
- The convenient syringe has 12 weight mark increments. Each weight mark indicates the recommended dose for 100 pounds of body weight.
Anthelcide® EQ Equine Wormer Paste contains oxibendazole (22.7%), a broad-spectrum benzimidazole anthelmintic. This formulation has been developed for ease of administration. Each syringe contains 0.85 oz (24 g) of paste.