Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs are a single-layer, 100% beef rawhide in an appealing poultry flavor. These vet-recommended chews feature the exclusive Dual Enzyme System to combine a natural antiseptic plus an abrasive texture that works with the dog's chewing action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control. They help keep teeth clean and freshen breath, even on days when brushing isn't possible.
Virbac C.E.T Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews should be given to dogs once a day for best results.
- For small dogs 11-25 lbs
- Single layer, all beef rawhide for easier digestion package contains approximately 30 chews per bag, chew size and thickness may vary
- Daily dental care: Features an exclusive Dual Enzyme System, plus an abrasive texture working with the dog's chewing action, these chews reduce plaque and tartar helping keep teeth clean and breath fresh, even on days when brushing isn’t possible
- Recommended use: To maximize effectiveness, give your dog at least 1 chew daily
- Dogs love it: Made from select beef hide, these chews control plaque and are basted with a great poultry flavor that dogs love
- VET recommended: Virbac Dental Chews are the Top Recommended dental brand by Veterinary professionals
- New look, same effective formula: There have been no physical changes to the product itself, only to the packaging
Directions for Use
Give your dog at least one chew daily, or as directed by your veterinarian, to help reduce plaque and calculus. As with any pet product not intended for human consumption, please keep out of reach of children and wash hands after handling. The oral hygiene benefit of C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews can only be achieved by adequate chewing action. Gulping whole chews will reduce the chew's efficacy. Ensure your dog receives the right-sized chew for their body weight and limit giving the chews to time you are able to observe your dog.
Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest, Maltodextrins, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles, Primary Dried Yeast, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate