Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Premium Dental Chews for Dogs are a single-layer beef rawhide that are coated with an exclusive solution of Chlorhexidine that helps reduce plaque, tartar, and odor-causing bacteria. These chews help keep teeth clean and freshen breath, even on days when brushing isn’t possible. Virbac C.E.T HEXtra chews should be given to dogs once a day for best results.
Available in four sizes: Petite, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
- For small dogs under 11 pounds
- Single layer, all beef rawhide for easier digestion, Package contains approximately 30 chews per bag, Chew size and thickness may vary
- DAILY DENTAL CARE: The proven power of chlorhexidine combined with an abrasive texture to help reduce plaque and tartar through dog’s chewing action, To maximize effectiveness, give your dog one chew daily
- DOGS LOVE IT: The chews are poultry flavored providing a taste dogs love, Made using select beef hide
- VET RECOMMENDED: Virbac Dental Chews are the Top Recommended dental brand by Veterinary professionals
Directions for Use
Give your dog at least one chew daily, or as directed by your veterinarian, to help reduce plaque and calculus. As with any pet product not intended for human consumption, please keep out of reach of children and wash hands after handling. The oral hygiene benefit of C.E.T. HEXtra Chews can only be achieved by adequate chewing action. Gulping whole chews will reduce the chew's efficacy. Ensure your dog receives the right-sized chew for their body weight and limit giving the chews to time you are able to observe your dog.
C.E.T. Hextra Premium Chews Are Coated with A Patented 10% (W/W) Solution of Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Beefhide, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Poultry Liver (Enzymatic), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Salt, Lecithin, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Gluconodeltalactone, Mineral Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.