Cosequin is the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand*. Cosequin ASU is veterinarian formulated with avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU), glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), and boswellia serrata extract to provide joint health support for equine athletes regardless of discipline or performance level. When performance matters, choose Cosequin.
*Survey conducted among equine veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements
- Joint Health Support for Horses: Cosequin is the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand*. This supplement is formulated with glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) to support joint health
- Powered by ASU: The combination of ASU, glucosamine, and chondroitin found in Cosequin ASU has been shown to be more effective supporting joint health than either glucosamine or chondroitin sulfate alone in cell culture studies
- High Quality Ingredients: Avocado/soybean unsaponifiables, or ASU, is derived from avocados and soybeans. Studies using cartilage cells have shown that ASU inhibits the expression of several components involved in the process of cartilage breakdown in joints
- Formulated for Your Horse: ASU complements the positive effects of the glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate in Cosequin ASU, providing broad spectrum joint support for the equine athlete
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to support your horse’s joint health, no matter their discipline or performance level
Directions for Use
Please refer to directions on package for full administration instructions.
Each 32.4 gram (2 scoops) contains:
|Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) Powder
|Boswellia serrata extract
*Each level scoop contains at least 16.2 grams.
Contains up to 10% moisture
Standardized to contain a minimum of 30% avocado/soybean unsaponifiables.
Additional Information: Your veterinarian is your best ally in managing your horse’s health. If your horse has any condition that requires medical attention, you should always consult your veterinarian.
For animal use only. This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children. †Cosequin® ASU contains FCHG49® Glucosamine, TRH122® Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, and NMX1000® Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables.
Mixed tocopherols, natural and artificial apple flavor, silicon dioxide, and soy protein isolate.
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep lid secured tightly to ensure freshness.