Cosequin Regular Strength contains glucosamine hydrochloride and sodium chondroitin sulfate and is formulated to help support the health of your pet’s joints. The ingredients in Cosequin work together to help support healthy cartilage. Cosequin Regular Strength comes in a bottle of 132 capsules that can be administered during mealtime. Cosequin joint health supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
Source: Among retail brands. Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements. *Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
- Joint Health Support for Small Animals: Cosequin, the #1 veterinarian recommended retail joint health supplement brand, is formulated to help support healthy joints in small animals. Contains glucosamine hydrochloride and sodium chondroitin sulfate
- Easy to Serve: Cosequin joint health supplements come in easy to administer capsules
- Manufactured in the United States with Globally Sourced Ingredients: Cosequin is a high-quality joint supplement
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
Directions for Use
Recommendation as a supplement for Dogs and Cats.
|Under 10 lbs
|1/2-1 capsule daily
|2 capsules daily
(1 in the morning & 1 in the evening)
Cosequin DS (double strength) is recommended for larger dogs (over 25 lbs). Cosequin is also available in flavored capsules for cats.
The recommended initial period is four to six weeks. Your pet may respond sooner. At this time you can decrease the number of capsules to a level that maintains your pet’s comfort. The capsules can be pulled apart and the contents administer at mealtime on the pet’s food. Wet or moist food is preferred to ensure that the pet gets the entire amount.
|EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Manganese Ascorbate minimum
Glucosamine Hydrochloride minimum
Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate minimum
Gelatin and magnesium stearate.
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness. Keep out of reach of children.