Cosequin® Standard Strength contains glucosamine hydrochloride and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), in a bottle of 75 tasty, chewable tablets. These ingredients work to support your pet’s joint health. Cosequin joint health supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
Source: Among retail brands. Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements. *Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
- Joint Health Support for Dogs: Cosequin, the #1 veterinarian recommended retail joint health supplement brand, is formulated to help support healthy joints in dogs. Contains glucosamine hydrochloride and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Easy to Serve: This Cosequin joint health supplement comes in a tasty bonelet-shaped chewable tablet
- Manufactured in the United States with Globally Sourced Ingredients: Cosequin is a high-quality, dog joint supplement
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
Directions for Use
Cosequin chewable tablets can be given all at once or divided throughout the day. The number of tablets can be increased at any time depending on your pet's needs.
|Up to 15 lbs
|16 - 30 lbs
|31 - 60 lbs
|61 - 100 lbs
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).
Inactive Ingredients: Dried Brewers Yeast, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavor, And Silicon Dioxide.
Active Ingredients (per tablet