Dandelion Root Digestive & Liver Support for Cats
Most of us are familiar with this herb as a weed in the garden, but its use in recorded traditional medicine dates back to the 7th century. Both the leaf and the root are used, although their properties are quite different from each other. The liver performs dozens of different functions in the body, yet liver disease (including cirrhosis) is one of the most common health problems in older felines.
It can damage all functions of the cat's liver, with very harmful health effects. Even felines without liver disease may need support to metabolize and excrete prescription medications and environmental chemicals which are often damaging to the liver. Cats tend to come into contact with more harmful chemicals and pesticide residues than humans.
- Immune support.
- For sluggish digestion, gas.
- Supports liver metabolism when taking medications.
- Part of a healthy heart program.
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
Directions For Use
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 1 lb (0.5 kg) of body weight
- Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Certified Organic Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale).
Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animal's intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Do not use if gallstones are present or with gallbladder inflammation.
- Do not use with intestinal or bile duct obstruction.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.