Dasuquin with MSM for Small/Medium Dogs helps protect your dog's joint health and support cartilage matrix production through the synergistic action of Glucosamine, low molecular white chondroitin sulfate, MSM, ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) and EGCG (green tea extract). These key ingredients work together to inhibit the breakdown of cartilage and keep your pet's joints flexible for years of healthy activity. In a survey of small pet veterinarians who recommend oral joint health supplements, Dasuquin was found to be the #1 most recommended veterinary brand of joint supplements. Trust your pet's joint health to the brand veterinarians prefer.
- Helps support cartilage matrix production
- Helps inhibit cartilage breakdown
- Helps support joint comfort
- MSM is a source of sulfur, a compound used by cartilage
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate support joint mobility
- ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) and EGCG (green tea extract) work in combination with Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM to deliver comprehensive joint health support
Directions for Use
|Dog's Weight||Initial 4-6 Week Period||Suggested Maintenance Level|
|10-29 lbs||1 chew||1 chew every other day|
|30-59 lbs||2 chews||1 chew|
|Active Ingredients||Small to Medium Dogs|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride 99%||600 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||400 mg|
|Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate||250 mg†|
|Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) Powder||45 mg‡|
|Boswellia Serrata Extract||20 mg|
|Green Tea Extract||16 mg|
† Contains up to 10% moisture.
‡ Standardized to contain a minimum of 30% of avocado/ soybean unsaponifiables.
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, lecithin, mixed tocopherols (preservative), natural flavor, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy protein isolate, starch, and vegetable oil.
Recommended for the Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews for Small to Medium Dogs