Denamarin chewable tablets containing SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) and silybin can be used in dogs of all sizes to help support healthy liver functions. In addition, research has shown the administration of Denamarin chewable tablets to be safe for dogs. Denamarin Liver Health Supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
- Liver Support for Dogs: Denamarin is the #1 veterinarian recommended liver support supplement for dogs. This supplement contains s-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) to help increase levels of the antioxidant glutathione - one of the liver’s main detoxifying agents
- High-Quality Ingredients: The Silybin found in Denamarin has shown better absorption by dogs than the standardized milk thistle extract found in many other products
- Support Your Dog's Liver Health: The liver, one of your pet’s most vital organs, is responsible for removing toxins, storing energy, aiding digestion, and supporting the immune system
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
Directions for Use
|Up to 6 lbs||1/4 chew|
|7 - 15 lbs||1/2 chew|
|16 - 30 lbs||1 chew|
|31 - 45 lbs||1 1/2 chew|
|46 - 60 lbs||2 chews|
|61 - 75 lbs||2 1/2 chews|
|76 - 90 lbs||3 chews|
|91 - 105 lbs||3 1/2 chews|
|Over 105 lbs||4 chews|
Denamarin Chewable Tablets should be given on an empty stomach, at least one hour before a meal for optimal absorption. The number of chewable tablets administered may be gradually reduced, or increased, at any time at the recommendation of your veterinarian.
Store in a cool dry place. Tablets are sensitive to moisture and extreme heat. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness. Keep bottle out of the reach of children. This bottle may contain a non-toxic desiccant.
S-Adenosylmethionine* 225 mg, Silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex (SPC) 82 mg.
*Contains NMXSS75® S-Adenosylmethionine, proprietary veterinary researched specifications. Providing 24 mg of Silybin A+B
Recommended for the Denamarin for Dogs of All Sizes (75 chewable tablets)