DiaGel Anti-Diarrheal Gel for Horses
DiaGel® Equine comes in an easy to administer syringe so treating your horse's diarrhea problems is as easy as possible. Horses and newborn foals can benefit from these natural ingredients and essential oils that support a healthy intestinal tract, making everyone happy and comfortable. May be used in conjunction with antibiotic treatments and before a stressful activity such as racing, showing, trailer, stabling, and other environment changes.
- Benefits horses of all ages, including newborn foals.
- Treats and prevents diarrhea symptoms and upset.
- All natural solution to keeping your horse happy and comfortable.
- Promotes proper digestion, bowel and intestinal tract health.
- Use for changes in diet or stressful activities (racing, trailering, showing).
Ingredients Proprietary Blend of (Carvacrol, Cinnameldahyde, Eugenol, Thymol) 51 mg, Sesquiterpenoid 3.5 mg, Inactive Ingredients: Anise Oil, Arabic Gum, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum, Deionized Water, Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate.
Directions For Use
Set the calibration ring on the syringe plunger according to the weight usage requirement. Place the syringe between the side teeth of the horse. Aiming as far down on the back of the tongue as possible. Gently push the plunger to release the gel.
- Newborn to 120lbs -10ml
- 121lbs – 250lbs -15ml
- 251lbs – 500lbs - 20ml
- 501lbs+ - 30ml