DiaGel is an orally given gel that can be used in the event of a digestive upsets to quickly support proper bowel health in dogs. The focused delivery of Van Beek Natural Science's proprietary compound quickly supports normal GI function. In most cases results can be seen in as little as 24 hours, with just one syringe. DiaGel is made from natural ingredients, has no known side effects, and each formula is safe for dogs.
- A helpful medication to give during antibiotic treatment to offset the digestive issues it may cause.
- Calms GI upsets and diarrhea quickly with a proprietary formula.
- Results can be seen in as little as 24 hours.
- Ideal for bacterial or stress-induced diarrhea in pups. Flushes toxins and restores balance.
- Each syringe is pre-loaded with gel in1 ml, 3 ml, or 5 ml doses. Choose the one that’s right for your dog’s size.
Directions for Use
Remove the syringe tip cap. Place the syringe between the side teeth of the dog, aiming as far down on the back of the tongue as possible. Gently push the plunger to release the gel. Discard any unused portion of the gel and syringe after use.
- Give one syringe, appropriate for the size of dog, at time of digestive disruption. A second syringe may be given if necessary.
- Give a syringe 2 hours prior to stress-induced event. Repeat as necessary.
Carob, Chamomile Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Clove Oil, Cranberry Powder, Microencapsulated Bead Agents, Miglyol, Natural Flavors, Oat Bran, Orange Fiber, Potassium Chloride, Psyllium Seed Husk, Rice Bran Extract, Sesquiterpenoid, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Stevia.