DiaGel Anti-Diarrheal Gel for Small Dogs
DiaGel is a unique, all natural, oral formula that only requires 1 syringe and gets rid of most diarrhea cases in a day. In addition to DiaGel’s unique all-natural formula, DiaGel contains pectin’s, psyllium husks, tannins and antioxidants. Common uses include but are not limited to garbage gut, changes in diet and/or water, stress and environment changes like boarding, breeding, traveling and showing. DiaGel tastes great, can be used with antibiotics, has no know side effects, is easy to give and approved by the NASC. (National Animal Supplement Council)
- Orally administered product which may aid in controlling bacterial diarrhea.
- Suitable for small dogs only.
- Eliminates bacteria such as E coli and salmonella.
- Can be used in conjunction with antibiotics to treat infections.
- Also for stress-induced events to help reduce the incidence of diarrhea.
Directions For Use
Remove the syringe tip cap. Place the syringe between the side teeth of the dog, aiming as far down on the back of the tongue as possible. Gently push the plunger to release the gel. Discard any unused portion of the gel and syringe after use.
- Give one syringe, appropriate for the size of dog, at time of digestive disruption. A second syringe may be given if necessary.
- Give a syringe 2 hours prior to stress-induced event. Repeat as necessary.
Carob, Chamomile Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Clove Oil, Cranberry Powder, Microencapsulated Bead Agents, Miglyol, Natural Flavors, Oat Bran, Orange Fiber, Potassium Chloride, Psyllium Seed Husk, Rice Bran Extract, Sesquiterpenoid, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Stevia.