Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics, 30 ml
Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics are appealing to pets for ease of use. The gel or granule chicken-flavored probiotics for dogs or cats contain live (viable) and natural microorganisms. These products are safe for dogs and cats of any age and life stage.
- For dogs and cats
- Strengthens immune systems
- Helps to manage loose stool
- Removes harmful bacteria from GI
- Doc Roy's® GI SYNBIOTICS contains live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms to maintain a healthy microbial balance in the dog's or cat's GI tract
- May be safely used in dogs and cats of all ages and stages
- Contains BgMOS®, a unique ingredient to support the growth of good bacteria and help remove bad bacteria from the GI tract
- Recommended to minimize the potential for diarrhea and strengthen the dog's or cat's immune system
Administer orally on the back of the dog's or cat's tongue. Cats & Small Dogs (Up to 10 lb): 1 cc (ml) daily; Medium/Large Dogs: 2-3 cc (ml) daily; Giant Dogs: 5 cc (ml) daily. For maintenance, administer once daily. For GI upset, diarrhea, etc. administer 2-3 times per day.
Each 1 cc (mL) dose of Doc Roy's® GI Synbiotics Gel contains:
- 660 million (660 x 106) CFU's** of beneficial viable, naturally-occurring bacteria.
- 0.10 grams of BgMOS®
- 25 mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- 15 mg Vitamin E
** Colony Forming Units
Soybean Oil, Silicone Dioxide, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Yeast Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E, Dextrose, Natural and Artificial Flavors.
Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature 58°F - 86°F (15°C - 30°C). For best results after opening, wipe the tip of the syringe, replace the cap and refrigerate for future use. Before using the syringe again, bring it to room temperature to ensure proper consistency.
Recommended for the Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics, 30 ml