Doc Roys Healthy Bones-Bone Health Vitamins for Dogs & Cats, 700 gm
enhanced formulation of calcium and phosphorus is recommended as a daily bone supplement for fast growing puppies and lactating females, or whenever an increased dietary source of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and Vitamin D3 is needed. This dog bone health supplement is formulated with our proprietary blend of MicroEssentials providing additional critical ingredients for optimal bone and teeth health.
- Healthy Bones is scientifically designed vitamin to support strong bones and teeth
- Formulated for use in dogs, puppies, cats and kittens
- Ideal ratio of calcium:phosphorus (1.29:1) for maximum absorption
- Includes Micro Essentials for optimal bone and teeth development and maintenance
- Available in Chewable Tablets and Granules
- Manufactured in the USA
Sprinkle over your dog's food.
Puppies: Give 1 scoop (3.5gms) per 10 lb
Lactating Females: Give 1 scoop (3.5gms) per 10 lb until puppies are weaned
Adult Dogs: Give 1 scoop per 20 lb
Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Boron, Silicon, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Chicken Liver Powder, Vegetable Oil, Sucrose, TBHQ, Whey.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs only. Safe for use in dogs with food allergies. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.