Dr Gold's Fast Acting Itch Relief Spray For Dogs & Cats
Formulated with ingredients to specifically target pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to flea bites, poison ivy, harsh shampoos and many other causes. Lidocaine relieves itching, burning and pain from skin inflammation. Hydrocortisone reduces the cause of inflammation, redness and swelling. Allantoin helps stimulate the healing of wounds, and glycerin treats dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- Anti-Inflammatory hydrocortisone and allantoin help accelerate pets’ natural healing process while helping to prevent the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
- Scientifically formulated with advanced OTC medicated ingredients to specifically target pain, while providing rapid relief for irritated and itchy areas.
- Effectively treats minor skin irritations, hot spots and rashes caused by flea bites, poison ivy, harsh shampoos, allergies, boredom and many other causes.
- Anesthetic lidocaine provides immediate topical relief from pain, while glycerin treats dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin, and minor skin irritations, and moisturizes to prevent for reoccurrence.
- Made in the USA and safe for use on dogs, cats, and small animals.
Directions For Use
Spray affected area thoroughly and evenly until wet. Use twice daily for one week, then once per day for one more week. If needed, continue every other day for 2 additional weeks.
Purified Water, Lidocaine HCI, Glycerin, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Methyl Paraben, Hydrocortisone USP, Preservative, Aloe Vera.