Provides effective treatment and control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, roundworms (ascarids). hairworms, neck threadworms, large-mouth stomach worms and bots in horses.
Warning from the Manufacturer
COVID-19 ALERT CONCERNING DURVET IVERMECTIN PRODUCTS: WARNING! A number of Durvet products including Duramectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Sheep Drench, Ivermectin Pour On, Ivermectin Injection and Ivermectin Plus Injection contain the anti-parasite ingredient Ivermectin. Despite media reports that Ivermectin could potentially be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.
- Kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of S.vulgaris, with a single dose
- Safe to use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy
- Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility
- Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined
of worms and bots
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Potent antiparisitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application
Directions for Use
- While holding plunger, turn the ring on the plunger to the right and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Make sure that the horse's mouth contains no feed.
- Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse's head for a few seconds after dosing.
Ivermectin .......... 1.87%