Farnam Endure Roll-On for Horses
Flies are no match for Farnam Endure Roll-On Fly Repellent for Horses! This efficient fly repellent was designed with your horse's health and comfort in mind. Endure features a Repelock conditioner that binds to the hair shaft for long-lasting protection against flies, ticks and gnats. The sweat-resistant formula keeps on working in hot, muggy conditions, protecting your pal from insects that may transmit harmful bacteria and Lyme Disease. Apply the product around your horse’s nose, eyes, ears and mouth, or as a spot treatment around superficial wounds and abrasions. Bugs don't fly with Farnam.
- This spray helps prevent exposure to insects that transmit harmful bacteria and Lyme Disease.
- Won't sweat off! Stays on and lasts up to 5-7 days.
- Protects from House Flies, Face Flies, Horse Flies, Stable Flies, Black Flies, Horn Flies and Deer Flies.
- Protects against ticks and biting gnats such as Punkies and No-see-ums.
- May be applied around superficial wounds and abrasions or spot treat areas of the horse where flies gather.
- Easy-grip bottle with large roller-ball for effortless, even coverage.
Directions For Use
- To protect horses from house flies, face flies, horse flies, stable flies, black flies, deer flies, lice and ticks and from biting gnats such as punkies and no-see-ums: thoroughly brush the horse's coat prior to application to remove loose dirt and debris.
- For best results shampoo and rinse, wait until coat is completely dry and apply Endure® Roll-On for Horses. Remove cap from bottle.
- May be applied around superficial wounds and abrasions or spot treat areas of the horse where flies gather. May also be applied around animal's nose, eyes, ears and mouth. Avoid direct application to eyes, nose and mouth.
- Replace cap after use. Repeat application as necessary but no more often than once every 5 to 7 days.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical, Di-n-propyl isocinchomeronate, Butoxy Polypropylene Glycol.