Enisyl-F Bites are chicken liver-flavored, making them irresistible to cats and easy to administer. Recommended for immune system support and conditions responsive to L-Lysine, such as feline herpes virus.
Enisyl-F Bites helps manage the following:
- Runny nose
- Sinus congestion
- Watery eyes
- Inflamed eyes
- Conjunctivitis (eye discharge)
For use in cats only.
- Daily L-Lysine supplement for cats to support immune system and eye & respiratory health
- Helps reduces the severity and duration of symptoms caused by the feline herpes virus
- Routine administration of these treats will help to reduce herpes flare-ups
- Cats love the highly-palatable chicken liver flavor chews making it easy to dose and administer
- Easily administer veterinarian-recommended amount of Lysine: adult cats = 500mg 2x daily, kittens = 250mg 2x daily
Directions for Use
For Cats 6 months and older: For daily administration give 12 chews (500mg) twice daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
For Kittens younger than 6 months: For daily administration give 6 chews (250mg) twice daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
Safe for long term use when used according to directions.
Active Ingredients per 6 bites: L-lysine Monohydrochloride ..... 250 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Chicken Fat (cooked), Corn Flour, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver (enzymatic), Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Poultry Meal, Rice Flour, Salt, Sugar, Titanium Dioxide, Yeast.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Warnings: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL OVERDOSE, CONTACT A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL IMMEDIATELY. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.