Equi-Spot Spot-On Protection for Horses
Keep your pastured horse protected with Farnam Equi-Spot Spot-On Protection for Horses! This spot treatment is perfect for pastured horses like mares and foals that cannot be regularly treated with pest control sprays. Each application offers up to two weeks of protection against flies, ticks and mosquitos, including those that may transmit Lyme disease, West Nile Virus and Equine Encephalitis. Plus, it won't wash off in rain or hot, muggy weather conditions.
- Keeps working when you can’t be there to apply fly spray every day.
- Helps kill and repel ticks that may transmit Lyme disease if applied every two weeks.
- It also works to control dangerous mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus and Equine Encephalitis.
- Perfect for pastured horses, this spot-on protection covers your horse and helps keep insects off for up to 14 days.
- Formulated to withstand sweat and wet conditions.
Directions For Use
- Remove product applicators from package. Fold along perforation between applicators and tear off one application. Return unused applicators to package. Holding applicator with tipped end pointing up and away from face and body, snap off narrow end at fold line. Apply one applicator (10 ml) of product solution as follows: For optimum effectiveness, apply one spot to each location pictured in diagram below. Apply to both the right AND left sides of the horse. Use all product in applicator.
- Hold the left and right sides of applicator between your thumb and index finger. With the back end of applicator tilted slightly downward, softly place the flat edge of the applicator tip on the location where you want to apply the product. Slowly tip back end of applicator upward until a spot of product, approximately the size of a quarter, is expelled from applicator.