Equine Probiotic Paste, 10ct
Urgent care use, highest strength (100B CFUs) probiotic. This yeast-based strain of probiotics can be used during antibiotic therapy. Naturally supports gut health and optimal immune function. For horses under GI stress/distress from post-operative, travel, training, or older horses.
- Maintains proper gut flora
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Digestive support for horses
- Supports natural gut defenses.
- For Horses
- 100 Billion CFUs of Saccharomyces cerevisiae boulardii, a yeast strain of probiotic that is safe to use during antibiotic therapy and supports optimal digestion and immune system function
- L-Glutamine - Helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract
- Prebiotics - Support a healthy microflora
Maintenance: 10 cc once daily for a minimum of 5 days
Adult Horse: 32.5 cc twice daily for a minimum of 5 days
Weanlings & Ponies: 16 cc twice daily for a minimum of 5 days
Miniatures: 10cc twice daily for a minimum of 5 days
Vegetable oil, Yeast extract, L-Glutamine, Active dry yeast, Sodium aluminosilicate, Natural flavor.