Flexadin® Advanced with UC•II® promotes cartilage development and joint health at the immunologic level. Its unique, patented collagen ingredient interacts with the immune digestive system to reduce joint discomfort and swelling and support joint integrity. Once daily administration, backed by a comparison study in horses, improves flexibility, mobility, and physical activity. Specially formulated to enhance the body's normal repair of cartilage and joints and to help maintain joint mobility and flexibility.
- Helps enhance your horse’s body’s normal repair of joints and cartilage.
- Formulated to help maintain joint mobility and flexibility.
- Supports the structural integrity of your horse’s joints.
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response.
- May help reduce autoimmunity to type II collagen.
Directions for Use
Initial Administration: For horses and ponies 100 - 2500 lbs: 1½ scoops (15 g) at meal time once daily for 12 weeks.
Maintenance Administration: For horses and ponies 100 - 2500 lbs: 1 scoop (10 g) at meal time once daily only.
Active Ingredients: Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), UC-II Brand Collagen (Chicken Cartilage).
Inactive Ingredients: Banana Flavor, Lactose, Manganese Chelate, Potassium Chloride, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Propionate, Sorbic Acid.