Excalibur Sheath and Udder Cleaner for Horses
The Farnam Excalibur Sheath Cleaner is designed to make sheath cleaning fast and easy, so the job’s easier on you and your horses. This non-irritating cleanser contains tea tree oil, and it gently softens, loosens and removes smegma from your horse’s sheath. Since it's non-spermicidal, it can be safely used on breeding stallions. It even doubles as a great spot remover and whitener for your grooming needs.
- Formulated to help make sheath cleaning fast and easy.
- Non-irritating cleanser contains tea tree oil.
- Gently softens, loosens and removes smegma.
- Can be used on breeding stallions.
- Also, an excellent spot remover and whitener.
Directions For Use
For the sake of cleanliness, disposable gloves should be used by the individual performing this cleaning task. Also, for the horse's comfort, excessively cold water should be avoided. Squeeze out a liberal amount of Excalibur® into palm of hand and place up into the horse's sheath.
Contains Tea Tree Oil.