Farnam Vetrolin Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Spray
Vetrolin Liniment is an invigorating, aromatic liniment with a hint of green soap. Helps relieve minor stiffness, soreness and inflammation in horses. Helps stimulate blood flow to aching ankles, knees and tendons. Vetrolin Liniment is a delightfully aromatic camphor and soap analgesic concentrate to be used as a counter-irritant aid in the temporary relief of minor stiff and sore muscles caused by overexertion. Contains five essential oils to soothe and revitalize. Dilute 1 oz Vetrolin Liniment with 1 quart warm water to use as a body wash. Dilute 4 oz Vetrolin Liniment with 1 quart warm water to use as a brace. Leaves the coat with a lustrous sheen.
- Helps reduce inflammation and aid in muscle recovery by stimulating blood flow.
- An herbal fragrance and lustrous shine is imparted to your horse’s coat.
- Provides 360-degree spray-on relief for muscle soreness, stiffness and general aches.
- Made with five essential oils to help soothe and revitalize your horse.
- Vetrolin Liniment is a concentrated formula that can be diluted for use as a body wash or as a delightfully refreshing post-workout body brace.
- Vetrolin's signature herbal fragrance and lustrous shine is imparted to your horse’s coat.
- Provides topical relief for muscle soreness, stiffness and general aches.
Directions For Use
Body Wash: Dilute 1 ounce with 1 quart of warm water.
Brace: Dilute 4 ounces with 1 quart of warm water. Apply freely and rub briskly.
Full Strength: Rub full strength onto the horse’s legs to help reduce swelling.