*Special Order item, please allow 7-10 days for item to ship!
Finish Line Orange-A-Day Electrolytes Powder Supplement for Horses
The Finish Line Orange-A-Day Electrolyte Horse Supplement helps to replenish both the electrolytes and the trace minerals that your horse loses through daily activities, like urination and sweating. If you’re worried about dehydration, you can lead your horse to water and let this electrolyte do the rest—it can encourage your horse to drink and promotes hydration. This product contains no sugar, artificial colors or fillers, so you know just what you are—and aren’t—giving to your horse. Since there’s no sugar, this electrolyte is suitable for insulin-resistant horses and those equines who are just a little too round for their own good.
- Helps to replace the electrolytes and trace minerals lost through daily activity.
- Promotes hydration and encourages horses to drink.
- Contains sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium, copper, cobalt, zinc, magnesium and manganese.
- No sugar, artificial colors or fillers.
- Suitable for your insulin-resistant of overweight equine pal.
Directions For Use
- We recommend 1/2 oz daily for horses at rest in a cool environment or for horses performing light work at normal temperatures.
- Feed 1 oz daily for horses doing moderate work at normal temperatures or or light work in hot climates.
- For heavy training in normal temperatures or moderate work in hot climates feed 1 1/2 ounces daily.
- During intense training in hot, humid climates, feed 2 ounces daily.
- 1-oz scoop is enclosed.
Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Lactate, Zinc Sulfate, Apple Flavor, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate.