*1 oz Special Order item, please allow 1-2 weeks for item to ship!
Finish Line Quia-Cal for Healthy Nerves Supplement for Horses
When the pressure’s on and focus counts, count on the Finish Line Quia-al Calming Horse Supplement to promote a sense of relaxation in your horse. This supplement supports healthy nerve function, helping your equine buddy to feel calm and relaxed—no more “Hi Ho Silver” moments! This supplement contains no tryptophan or prohibited substances, and it won’t test—you can safely use it during competitions, farrier appointments and any other situation where you need a little help preventing minor nervousness in your horse. The oral syringe makes for easy administration, but horses also love the tasty apple cinnamon flavor, so dosing shouldn’t be much of a challenge. Ingredients include vitamin B1, calcium and magnesium. This supplement is designed to work in one hour, with effects lasting up to four hours.
- Supports healthy nerve function and promotes relaxation.
- Won’t make horses “dopey” or drowsy.
- Contains no tryptophan and will not test—it’s competition-safe.
- Oral syringe makes for easy administration.
- Fast-acting and designed to start working within 1 hour—lasts for up to 4 hours.
Directions For Use
- For a 1000-lb horse, give 15-cc (1/2 syringe) to the back of the tongue 45 minutes before a stressful event
- For horses needing additional help, give 30-cc.
Thiamine 770mg, Magnesium 190mg, Calcium 445mg
Water, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Apple Flavoring ,Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Potassium Sorbate