DermaZoo GlycoBenz Shampoo Dogs, Cats & Horse
GlocyBenz Shampoo aids in the topical treatment of seborrhea oleosa (oily/scaly skin), pyoderma, demodex, staphylococcal folliculitis, malassezia and other conditions where a broad-spectrum shampoo with Benzoyl Peroxide and Glycolic Acid may be beneficial.
- DermaZoo GlycoBenz Shampoo aids in the topical treatment of seborrhea and other skin conditions while cleaning your animal.
- This shampoo contains glycolic acid and benzoyl peroxide to combat a wide variety of skin conditions and is free of phosphate, paraben and DEA to ensure that it is safe for your pet.
- This bottle contains 8 fluid oz.
- Keep your animal's skin and coat clean and healthy by ordering this antiseptic shampoo today.
- For the topical treatment of seborrhea complex and similar conditions.
- Safe for daily use on cats, dogs and horses.
- Made in the USA.
Directions For Use.
Moisten coat. Rub GlycoBenz™ Shampoo onto skin and/or coat until lightly lathered. Wait 5 to 10 minutes and rinse. Repeat for greasy and malodorous animals. May be used daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
GLYCOLIC ACID: Keratolytic: smoothing and softening the skin; Epidermotrophic; Lipolytic; Improved over older alpha- hydroxy acid (lactic) formulations.
BENZOYL PEROXIDE: Degreasing, follicular flushing, drying, antimicrobial, and has keratolytic effect1.