Lung Gold - Lower Respiratory Tract Support for Cats
Life Gold is a proprietary formula developed for dogs when their quality of life has been compromised. More immune system and Lung Gold is a combination of natural herbal ingredients, plus vitamin C, designed to help maintain healthy immunity in the lower respiratory tract of felines and ease breathing.
Lung Gold was developed by our holistic veterinarians to help cats boost their innate resistance to harmful infections that affect the lungs. These can compromise breathing and healthy oxygenation of tissues. Lung Gold works deep within the lungs to help maintain open (dilated) airways for easier breathing. For upper respiratory tract problems (runny eyes & nose, sneezing, hoarse throat and dry, hacking cough), considerThroat Gold. For allergens affecting the lungs, considerRespir-GoldandNettle-Eyebright Goldto assist with normal allergic response.
- Supports normal immune defenses in the lungs and lower respiratory tract.
- Helps maintain normal airway opening (dilation) to ease breathing.
- Supports healthy oxygenation and optimal respiratory function.
- Provides soothing comfort and relief.
Directions For Use
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight.
- Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Reishi fruiting body (Ganoderma lucidum): Used for many centuries in Asia, Reishi is among a group of "medicinal mushrooms" containing biologically active polysaccharides, known to have immune modulation properties. Reishi is known to support the body's natural immunity to bacterial, viral and fungal infections. It is also used to support the lungs and bronchial issues, improving overall vitality.
Coptis root (Coptis chinensis): Coptis, similar to Goldenseal, also contains berberine, thought to be the most active constituent in both plants. Coptis root is used for both anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial purposes and works well to dry secretions in the lungs.
Fresh Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis):The genus name of this plant, Althaea, was derived from Greek, meaning "to cure". The roots are very high in mucilage and help to soothe mucous membranes, mainly of the lungs, digestive tract and urinary tract. Marshmallow is commonly found in herbal formulas for lung infections with both dry and productive coughs.
Chinese Skullcap root (Scutellaria baicalensis):Chinese and Western Skullcap both have the ability to support the nervous system and have a calming affect. Chinese Skullcap has the added ability to support and maintain immunity and specifically support the lungs.
Jujube fruit (Ziziphus jujube): This lung tonic adds a nourishing component to Lung Gold. Jujube is believed to increase stamina and strength and helps maintain a healthy immune system. Jujube is sometimes added to formulas because of its pleasant taste.
Fresh Grindelia flower (Grindelia spp.):Used primarily for lung infections and as an herbal expectorant, Grindelia is a potent anti-inflammatory, helping to resolve irritation and cough.
Usnea thallus (Usnea spp.):Usnea, also called "Old Man's Beard", supports immunity and works particularly well for immunity in the throat and lungs. Appropriate for bacterial and viral conditions.
Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale):Ginger's therapeutic actions include support for inflamed tissues, expectorant, and support for the body's ability to fight infections naturally. It provides a gentle warming property to the overall formula.
Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed.
- Use with caution with low blood pressure. Not to be used with hypotensive drugs or prior to anesthesia.
- If animal is coughing or has a fever, seek veterinary care immediately.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.