Dechra MalAcetic Otic Cleanser is specially formulated to treat ear problems in dogs, cats and horses. This cleanser works to clean and dry the ear to prevent infections and other issues. Furthermore, it acts as an antimicrobial and antifungal agent to treat and prevent ear infections with its proprietary blend of acetic and boric acid.
MalAcetic Otic is a multi cleanse acetic and boric acid solution with a fresh apple fragrance that cleans your pet's ears without stinging. Designed for routine ear and skin cleaning and drying. Keeping the pet's ears free of wax build up and dry helps protect against bacterial ear infections.
An exclusive, patented ear cleanser which is indicated for ear conditions where the following properties would be beneficial to the patient: antifungal, antibacterial, and degreasing.
- Effective against Otitis externa, Malassezia otitis and bacterial otitis
- Recommended for dogs, puppies, cats and kittens
- Made in the USA
- Antimicrobial – for mild to moderate bacterial/fungal infections
- Cleansing and degreasing solution supports healthy skin for animals with bacterial and/or fungal skin conditions
- Helps balance skin surface pH making it unfavorable for the overgrowth of fungus and/or yeast
Directions for Use
SHAKE WELL. Apply to the ear canal and gently, but firmly, massage the base of the ear. Use a cotton ball to remove excess solution. Repeat as necessary or as directed by your veterinarian. Close cap tightly.
Active Ingredients: 2% acetic acid, 2% boric acid
Inactive Ingredients: glycerin, polysorbate, triethanolamine, fragrance