Dechra MalAcetic ULTRA Otic cleanser is an exclusive, patented ear cleanser which is indicated for ear conditions where the following properties would be beneficial to the patient: antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic, and barrier repair.
For support of healthy skin for animals with bacterial and/or fungal otic conditions. Hydrocortisone helps promote relief for itchy ears. Ceramides aid in moisturizing, repairing, and restoring dry, damaged skin.
- Recommended for cleaning and moisturizing irritated ears
- Formulated for use on dogs, cats and horses
- Acetic acid formula with hydrocortisone and ceramide complex
- Fragrance-free formula
Directions for Use
SHAKE WELL. Apply to the ear canal and gently, but firmly, massage the base of the ear. Use a cotton ball to remove excess solution. Repeat as necessary or as directed by veterinarian. Close cap tightly.
Active Ingredients: 1% acetic acid, 1% hydrocortisone, 0.15% ketoconazole, ceramide complex.
Acetic acid-based formulation provides these benefits:
- Cleansing, drying, and acidifying
- Degreasing and deodorizing
- Balances skin surface pH making it unfavorable for the overgrowth of fungus/yeast
- Ceruminolytic, keratolytic, keratoplastic, and antimicrobial actions
- Hydrocortisone provides anti-pruritic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ketoconazole provides antifungal properties.
Comprehensive skin lipid complex includes Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1 and phytosphingosine and cholesterol. Ceramides aid in moisturizing, repairing, and restoring dry, damaged skin.