MalAcetic Wet Wipes are convenient wet wipes indicated for coat and skin conditions where the following properties would be beneficial to the patient: antifungal, antibacterial, whitening and degreasing.
For support of healthy skin for animals with bacterial and/or fungal skin conditions. Especially beneficial for pets with sensitive skin to quickly remove allergens and other pathogens from their skin and haircoat after exposur
- Cleansing, drying, degreasing, acidifying, whitening, deodorizing
- Ceruminolytic, keratolytic, keratoplastic, and astringent actions1
- Convenient wipes in 25-ct travel pack or 100-ct clinic-sized canister
- Use wipes for quick cleaning and focal degreasing
- Aids bacterial and fungal infections
- Helps balance skin surface pH making it unfavorable for the overgrowth of fungus/yeast
Directions for Use
Open cap and locate edge of center wipe. Insert through cap opening and pull through at an angle. Apply wipes to affected areas as directed by your veterinarian. Close cap tightly to keep wipes moist.
Store at controlled room temperature of 68 - 77 degrees Fahrenheit.
Active Ingredients: 2% Acetic acid, 2% Boric acid