Manna Pro Positive Pellet Medicate Goat Dewormer Pellet
An original formula that continues to be proven effective, Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat, dairy, and even pregnant or lactating goats. Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of deworming
- A rich source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Goats on Positive Pellet don’t miss any of the essential nutrients in their daily diet
- Feed monthly for year-round protection
- Kills the three major gastrointestinal parasites most frequently found in goats
- Available in 6 lb and 25 lb bags.
Directions For Use
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of one lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6–8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3–4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Corn, Diatomaceous Earth, Cane Molasses, Feeding Oatmeal, Soybean Meal, Sunflower Meal, Cottonseed Hulls, Cottonseed Meal, Ammonium Chloride, Yeast Culture, Anise Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sulfur, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract.