Dechra MiconaHex + Triz Shampoo is indicated for coat and skin conditions where the following properties would be beneficial to the patient: antifungal, antibacterial, and barrier repair.
For support of healthy skin for animals with conditions responsive to miconazole and/or chlorhexidine.
- Indicated for dogs, cats and horses
- Antimicrobial, Antifungal, Moisturizing
- Helps restore barrier structure of the skin
- Medicated shampoo treats topical fungal and bacterial skin infections on cats and dogs
- Contains ceramides to aid in moisturizing, repairing and restoring dry, damaged skin
- Formulated to fight against dandruff, ringworms, yeast, fungus, and other bacterial infections
Directions for Use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE. Apply to wet coat, rub onto skin and haircoat to create a rich lather. Allow shampoo to remain on skin and coat for 5-10 minutes. Rinse well. Use up to 4 time per week or as directed by your veterinarian. All changes (positive or negative) in the condition of the skin and haircoat should be reported to you veterinarian to determine continued bathing frequency with this shampoo.
Stored at controlled room temperature of 15-30 degrees Celsius (59-86 degrees Fahrenheit).
2% Miconazole Nitrate, USP and 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate, USP:
Aid in the treatment of fungal and/or bacterial skin infections
TrizEDTA® (Tromethamine, USP; Disodium EDTA, USP) composition:
Chelates minerals in bacterial cell walls thereby increasing their susceptibility to active ingredients in topical products
Dechra’s comprehensive skin lipid complex includes Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1 and phytosphingosine and cholesterol. Ceramides aid in moisturizing, repairing, and restoring dry, damaged skin.
Try our Miconahex Triz spray conditioner.