Stop flies and mosquitoes in their tracks with Farnam Mosquito Halt Spray for Horses! This ready-to-use spray works to protect your horse from mosquitoes and other annoying insects that may spread disease. It contains two insecticides and two repellents for residual control of mosquitoes, gnats, face flies, stable flies, house flies, mites, chiggers and lice. The soothing spray also includes aloe and lanolin to comfort your horse's skin. Mosquito Halt is pleasant smelling and may be just what you need in the height of the season. Get tough on mosquitoes with Farnam.
- Water-based fly repellent combines citronella with botanicals for effective control against five types of flies, mosquitoes and gnats.
- Works to repel horn, stable, house, horse and deer flies plus mosquitoes and gnats.
- Alcohol-free formula contains no preservatives, additives or artificial colors and won't irritate sensitive skin.
- Formulated with citronella oil, clove oil, mint oil, thyme oil and sodium lauryl Sulfate.
- Comes in a ready-to-use 32-ounce spray—also available as a concentrate (sold separately).
Directions For Use
For initial treatment, apply daily for 2-3 days. As infestation subsides, repeat treatment every 5-10 days or as prescribed by a veterinarian.
Also reapply every time animal is washed or exposed to heavy rain. Horses, Ponies and Foals.
Permethrin, Prallethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical, Butoxypolypropylene glycol, Di-n-propyl isocinchomeronate, N-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide.