Dogs love to move. It’s who they are! And in between all the tennis ball fetching and neighborhood navigating, their joints may need support. MOVOFLEX Soft Chews are a one-of-a-kind joint supplement designed for dogs and loved by dogs. (And pet owners, too!)
MOVOFLEX Soft Chews combine a unique blend of 5 ingredients, including BIOVAFLEX Egg Shell Membrane and Vitamin D3, which work together to support healthy bones and joint flexibility in dogs.
It doesn’t matter whether dogs are young or old, big or small, active or couch potatoes — many of them can benefit from joint support.
Get a jumpstart on joint health! MOVOFLEX Soft Chews may even be given to younger dogs to support their joints as they age.
Help keep your dog moving, playing and loving life with MOVOFLEX Soft Chews
Directions for Use
MOVOFLEX Soft Chews should be administered once daily and can be given during or after a meal.
Active Ingredients: BIOVAFLEX Egg Shell Membrane, Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate), Boswellia serrata Extract (containing 65% Boswellic Acids), ZANTHIN Natural Astaxanthin, Vitamin D3
Inactive Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Dried Chicken Liver, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Potassium Sorbate, Potato Flour, Potato Starch, Sodium Benzoate, and Soybean Oil.
- BIOVAFLEX - Eggshell membrane, an innovative, new ingredient, contains elastin, collagen, GAGs, desmosine, and isodesmosine from chicken eggs to support joint flexibility.
- ZANTHIN - Natural astaxanthin, a highly potent antioxidant, for protection against free radicals and nitric oxide.
- PROPRIETARY HYALURONIC ACID - A proprietary high-molecular-weight glycosaminoglycan (GAG), proven to be absorbed and distributed to connective tissues to support the viscosity of the synovial fluid.
- AKBA BOSWELLIA SERRATA - A plant that contains pentacyclic triterpic acids, which have been shown to support the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues.
- VITAMIN D3 - For healthy bone function.