Cosequin® is the #1 retail joint health supplement brand
recommended by veterinarians and combines glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate to help support cat joint health. Cosequin® Senior for Cats also contains the ingredients beta-glucans, and omega-3’s to provide your senior cat overall wellness support. Cosequin® Joint Health Supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, Inc., the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
▼Source: Among veterinary brands. Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements. *Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
- Joint Health Support for Senior Cats: Cosequin®, the #1 veterinarian recommended retail joint health supplement brand▼, combines glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate to support your senior cat's joint health
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Beta-Glucans: Each capsule contains omega-3 fatty acids to help support skin and coat health and beta-glucans for immune support
- Easy to Serve: Cosequin® Senior for Cats comes in easy-to-administer sprinkle capsules
- High-Quality Supplements: Cosequin® joint health supplements are backed by science, and over 80 quality checks are conducted per batch of Cosequin® products
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
Each Sprinkle Capsule Contains: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (FCHG49®) 125mg, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate (TRH122®) 100mg, Manganese (Manganese Ascorbate) 1mg, Yeast Extract and Marine Lipids* 160mg, Total Omega-3's (Including DHA & EPA) 16.5mg.
Ascorbyl palmitate, dextrose monohydrate, dried glucose syrup, gelatin, marine lipids, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mixed natural tocopherols, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, sodium ascorbate, sodium caseinate, and yeast extract. *NMX580®, a proprietary blend formulated with marine lipids and beta (1,3)/(1,6) glucan.
Store at room temperature with bottle tightly closed. For use in animals only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Sprinkle on food. Please refer to directions on package for full administration instructions.