Nutri-Vet Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs
Nutri-Vet Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil provides both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to help maximize skin and coat health, promote a strong immune system and support joint function. Veterinary formulated to provide the best fish oil for dogs. The veterinarian-formulated Nutri-Vet® Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs provides all your dog needs for a healthy coat, strong immune system, and free-and-easy joint function. Filled with both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, this fish oil for dogs gives your pet healthy skin and a glossy coat, plus the oil comes from wild Alaskan salmon that's stabilized with natural antioxidants for a fresh taste your dog will love. The Nutri-Vet Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs promotes a strong immune, cardiovascular, and nervous system, plus it could help relieve dry skin.
- Promotes healthy skin and a glossy coat with DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains omega-6 fatty acids to maintain the epidermal water barrier function of the skin.
- Pure oil made from wild, non-farmed Alaskan salmon and stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain its fatty acid content and taste.
- Does not contain PCB contaminants, mercury or other heavy metals.
- Promotes strong immune, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- May help relieve dry skin on dogs.
- Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
Directions For Use
Give 1/2 teaspoon per 10 lbs of body weight daily. If using pump, one pump equals approximately 1/2 teaspoon. Try as a topper to your dog's food.
Salmon Oil and Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative).
Guaranteed Analysis per Teaspoon (4.5 g)
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)