Help preserve that loving look in your pet’s eyes with Animal Necessity Ocu-GLO Powder Blend Vision Dog & Cat Supplement. Taking a holistic approach to eye care that can be used to complement traditional therapy, this vision supplement is a blend of 12 different antioxidants formulated by board-certified veterinary ophthalmologists. Using their proprietary blend of GLO Rx, which includes grapeseed extract, lutein extract, and omega-3 fatty acids, this easy-to-administer powder helps protect vital cells in the eye from oxidative damage at the DNA and protein levels—because there are few things more precious than her expressive eyes.
- Natural vision supplement for dogs and cats that can be used to complement traditional therapy; safe for perioperative use and throughout the pet’s life.
- Specially formulated by board-certified veterinary ophthalmologists to help protect vital cells in the eye from oxidative damage at the DNA and protein levels.
- The proprietary GLO Rx blend includes grapeseed extract, lutein extract, and omega-3 fatty acids to help lessen symptoms of ocular disease.
- Easy-to-administer powder can be added directly to your pet’s food and is highly-palatable as well as easily digestible; added astaxanthin provides enhanced antioxidant support.
- Proudly made in the USA and certified under the FDA Good Manufacturing Practices for absolute safety and purity.
- for adult, senior, puppies, and kittens
|1 - 10 lbs
|11 - 30 lbs
Capsules may be opened and spread on food for easier administration.
Active Ingredients: GLO Proprietary Blend (Grape Seed Extract, Lutein Extract, Omega 3 EPA/DHA), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Green Tea Extract (40% EGCG), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Rutin, Zinc (Zinc Oxide), Vitamin B-3 (Niacin), Astaxanthin, Vitamin B-5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine HCI), Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin B-9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B-7 (Biotin), Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Inactive Ingredients: Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule), Rice Hull Concentrate.
Safe for use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Contains fish (Cod, Menhaden, Sardine and/or Anchovy). For animal use only. Keep blister packs out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.