Ocu-GLO Vision Supplement in Powder Blend for Dogs and Cats is a blend of different antioxidants that complement traditional therapy for eye health. This supplement is formulated to protect vital cells in the eye against free radical damage, to support normal cellular health and function. Ocu-GLO Powder Blend includes Grape Seed Extract, Lutein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids, and also Astaxanthin and Rutin for enhanced antioxidant support. Powder Blend Capsules are a great choice for pets with sensitive GI tracts, and can be given to mature cats that weigh 5+ lbs. without a history of liver disease. Ocu-GLO Powder Blend is safe for perioperative use and are much easier to mix - just open the capsule and sprinkle.
- Natural vision supplement for dogs and cats.
- Specially formulated by board-certified veterinary ophthalmologists to help protect vital cells in the eye from oxidative damage at the DNA and protein levels.
- Ocu-GLO's Powder Blend capsules are easy to open and sprinkle over your dog's food for fuss-free administration.
- Includes astaxanthin for added antioxidant support.
- Easy-to-administer powder can be added directly to your pet’s food and is highly-palatable as well as easily digestible; added astaxanthin provides enhanced antioxidant support.
- Made in the USA and certified under the FDA Good Manufacturing Practices for absolute safety and purity.
- For adults, seniors, puppies, and kittens.
Directions of Use
|1 - 10 lbs.
|11 - 30 lbs.
Capsules may be opened and spread on food for easier administration.
GLO Proprietary Blend (Grape Seed Extract, Lutein Extract, Omega 3 EPA/DHA), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Green Tea Extract (40% EGCG), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Rutin, Zinc (Zinc Oxide), Vitamin B-3 (Niacin), Astaxanthin, Vitamin B-5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine HCI), Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin B-9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B-7 (Biotin), Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule), Rice Hull Concentrate.
Safe for use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Contains fish (Cod, Menhaden, Sardine and/or Anchovy). For animal use only. Keep blister packs out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.