A unique veterinary formulation for dogs and cats delivering high levels of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 5:1 ratio along with vitamin E.
Supports organ defenses, skin integrity and hair coat quality:
- A unique veterinary formulation for dogs and cats
- Delivers high levels of Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 5:1 ratio along with vitamin E
Easy-to-use packaging makes use convenient and simple:
- Individually packaged daily supplement
ALLERDERM OMEGADERM Essential Fatty Acids Supplement is easy to use and supplied in convenient 28-count dispensers: 4 mL packets for Small dogs and cats, 8 mL packets for Medium or Large dogs
A valuable choice to support skin health with once-daily use.
- Packets delivering high levels of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 5: 1 ratio for healthy skin and coat support for dogs
- Also includes antioxidant vitamins a and E to support the Skins normal defenses
- Enhances natural organ defenses, restores skin integrity, and Improves hair coat quality
- A valuable asset in treatment plans for dermatological conditions with simple daily-administration
- Veterinarian recommended for dogs suffering from itchy skin known as pruritus
Directions for Use
To open a packet, tear or cut along the perforation. Squeeze the contents of the packet onto your pet's usual food and mix.
For use with a dermatological condition, give 1 packet per day.
For maintaining healthy skin and hair coat, give 1 packet every other day.
Sunflower Seed Oil, Cold Sea Fish Oils, Evening Primrose Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylated Hydroxyanisol, and Retinyl Palmitate.