Optixcare Eye Cleaner Dogs, Cats & Horses
The Optixcare Eye Cleaning Solution is a gentle and effective formulation to cleanse around the eye, specifically to remove debris and eye secretions. As well, when used as directed the eye cleaner will safely and gently remove tear stains that accumulate under the eye of many dog and cat breeds. Optixcare Eye Cleaner is free of harsh chemicals like boric acid, peroxides or alcohol. It is for this reason the product is safe around they eye. The pet owner will need to be patient with stain removal efforts as it can take up to two weeks to accomplish with this gentle formulation. To sooth irritated skin as found underneath eye debris or staining Optixcare Eye Cleaner also contains chamomile.
- 100 ml spray bottle.
- Gentle and effective formulation.
- Remove debris and eye secretions.
- Gently removes tear stains. Can take up to two weeks.
- Contains chamomile to soothe irritation.
Directions For Use
- To cleanse, remove tear staining or soften debris below the eye.
- Apply Eye Cleaner directly to area using Eye Wipe or lint free cotton pad, massage solution into the stain or debris. Wipe away excess and pat dry.
- For heavy tear staining apply twice daily for two weeks then as often as needed to maintain.
- For light staining use the soft Optixcare Eye Wipes.
- The Eye Cleaner can be used to moisten the wipes packet as well.
sterile water, PEG 80, polysorbate 80, hyaluron, sodium cirate, disodium EDTA, sodium chloride, sodium preborate, chamomilla recuitita.