Optixcare L-Lysine Chews fro Cats
Optixcare L-Lysine Chews are a nutritional supplement that helps to manage Feline Herpes Virus infections in cats and kittens. Each chew contains 500mg of L-Lysine HCL and a tasty chicken flavour to ensure they go down well. Due to the amount of L-Lysine, cats usually require just one treat per day, instead of 4-5 like many other treats.
- Helps support eye health and reduce the frequency of herpes flare-ups in cats with l-lysine.
- Provides veterinarian-recommended dose of 500mg of l-lysine, known to be most effective for maintenance levels.
- Safe to use in adult cats and kittens and formulated with a natural amino acid and no medications.
- Convenient, cube-shaped treats are made with chicken to make them more palatable.
- Simply give one to two chews daily, during stressful situations, flare-ups, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Directions for Use
Administer the following quantities orally:
Adult cats: 1 to 2 chew(s) daily (500 to 1000 mg L-Lysine)
Kittens (under the age of 6 months): ½ to 1 chew daily (250 to 500 mg L-Lysine)
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Poultry Meal, L-Lysine, Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Dried Pork Digest (Flavoring), Glucose Syrup, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, BHA, Citric Acid, Propyl Gallate, Propionic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lactic Acid, Propylparaben.)
Calorie content: 6 kcal/chew
|Crude Protein (min.)
|Crude Fat (min.)
|Crude Fibre (max.)