Panacur C (fenbendazole) Canine Dewormer is for the treatment and control of Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms and Taenia Tapeworms in Dogs. Panacur C treats all 4 major intestinal parasites in dogs.
- Protect your dog from harmful intestinal parasites with Panacur C a proven effective broad-spectrum canine dewormer.
- Treats: Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms, and Tapeworms
- Safe for puppies 6 weeks and older, adult dogs, pregnant dogs, and senior dogs.
Directions for Use
- Mix the daily dose with a small amount of your dog’s usual food. Your dog should eat all of the medicated food. If feeding dry dog food, it may need to be moistened to aid mixing
- Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row (each packet is a daily dose depending on your dog's size)
- If dog's weight is in-between suggested dosing sizes, it's safe to use the next higher size. For example a a 15lb dog should be treated with the 2gm packet
- Safe for all dogs 6 weeks and older, including pregnant dogs
- Deworming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog