Pet Naturals Scoot Bars Chews for Dogs
When your dog is scooting across the floor, it usually means that something isn’t right with their rear end. Scoot Bars contain three sources of fiber, including pumpkin and larch tree extract to help relieve discomfort or irritation that leads to scooting. These delicious natural duck-flavored chews support healthy anal gland function and fecal volume while being gentle on your pupper’s digestive system.
- Fiber product that is gentle on your pet's GI tract is designed to support fecal volume and healthy anal gland function with the additional benefits of immune, digestive and colonic support
- Veterinarian formulated with the most natural, pure, and potent ingredients available
- Made with real pumpkin, which blends larch tree extract for producing beneficial bacteria, and digestion resistant maltodextrin for maintaining regularity and fecal quality
- Recommended to support proper stool consistency for anal gland health
- No corn, no wheat, and no artificial ingredients in these delicious, soft, duck flavored bars that your dog will love
Directions For Use
Give 1 chewable bar per 30 lbs daily.
Proprietary Pumpkin Blend (Larch Tree Extract, Digestive Resistant Maltodextrin And Pumpkin Powder)
Brewers Yeast, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Duck Flavor, Oat Flour, Oat Meal, Propionic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Rye Flour, Silicon Dioxide, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oil.