Agile Joints for Dog Joint Mobility
Pet Wellbeing's Agile Joints was formulated for mobility and to help maintain a normal range of motion in canine joints. Older pets in particular may benefit from extra support. It is normal for our pet friends to require additional support for joints and connective tissue.Agile Joints is commonly used for shoulders, hip, knees, ankles, elbows and vertebrae. This proprietary blend of herbs works effectively to support the physiology of the joint tissues in all sizes and breeds of canines.
The joints of the body are made up of the bones of the joint, cartilage that covers the ends of the bones, ligaments and a joint capsule that contains synovial fluid. This fluid works to lubricate the joint and works as a shock absorber when your pet walks, jumps and plays. All of these components need to be comfortable and working smoothly for the healthy function of the joint.
- Helps alleviate discomfort associated with normal daily activity
- Helps maintain flexibility and normal comfortable range of motion
- Supports joints, cartilage, ligaments, and joint fluid
- May benefit normal recovery after orthopedic surgery
- Appropriate for dogs of all ages
- Made In the Canada.
Directions For Use
|Under 30 lb.
||Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
|30 - 34 lb.
|35 - 44 lb.
|45 - 64 lb.
|65 - 79 lb.
|80 - 99 lb.
|100 - 119 lb.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Evil's Claw tuber (Harpagophytum procumbens): A primary herb used for joint health in both animals and humans, Devil's Claw contains high amounts of a constituent called iridoid glycosides. These compounds have been shown to have significant benefit on all joints of the body.
Dandelion root (Taraxacum offinicale): Full of minerals, Dandelion root helps ensure removal of excess uric acid from the body, which can otherwise cause problems in the joints. It also aids the liver in metabolizing and excreting waste byproducts.
Sarsaparilla root (Smilax officinalis): Often used by athletes to improve performance, this well-known herb contains components (steroidal saponins) that help keep joints moving easily.
Yucca root (Yucca spp.): Native to Mexico, Yucca root is a food source plant containing valuable phytochemicals (steroidal saponins and reservatrol) that help maintain joint health.
Boswellia gum (Boswellia spp.): Agile Joints contains a small amount of Boswellia gum. This potent resin contains boswellic acid, extensively studied for its benefits on joint health.
Bromelain: Commonly used for digestion, bromelain is a proteolytic (protein-digesting) enzyme derived from pineapple stems that is also aptly utilized for joint health. It has been successfully used for sports injuries and for aiding normal recovery following orthopedic surgery.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- May be a GI irritant. Use with caution in animals at risk for GI ulceration.
- Use caution with steroid drugs and NSAIDS.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.