Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.80%, (S)-methoprene 8.80%.
PetArmor Plus kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice for up to 30 days. Biting insects can carry Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and several other diseases you don't want to be transmitted to your pup. This easy-to-use liquid also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange and kills deer ticks, dog ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks.
Fleas and ticks can be present all year around, even in colder climates, and can lay dormant for several months before hatching. PetArmor and the Companion Animal Parasite Council recommend treating your dog each month throughout the year to help prevent flea and tick infestations. Used a directed, PetArmor Plus can stop infestations and help prevent reinfestation.
- The fast-acting, long-lasting squeeze-on contains the #1 vet-recommended active ingredient, fipronil, and (s)-methoprene.
- Waterproof formula breaks the flea life cycle by killing flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks and kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange and kills deer ticks, dog ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks.
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, chewing lice and prevents the development of flea pupae for up to 30 days.
- PetArmor Plus is available in four different packages for different sized dogs: 4-22 pounds, 23-44 pounds, 45-88 pounds, and 89-132 pounds.
Directions for Use
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water
Keep treated pets apart from each other, other pets and children for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry. This helps prevent pets from ingesting the topical by licking or grooming one another.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON CATS. Be sure to choose dog products for dogs and cat products for cats. These products are different formulations based on the species and your pet’s weight and SHOULD NEVER be used interchangeably. PetArmor Plus for Cats is available to protect your cat.
Recommended for the PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs